Smoke Restaurant

Beef Salpicao - Php150.00
One of my friends is a frequent visitor of Boracay Island and she served as our guide. She knows where to have good food within our allocated budget.
Beef Tapa with Garlic Rice and Egg - Php140.00
I mean, I'm not very particular with the price as long as I will be satisfied with the food.  Even if it's expensive or takes time to prepare. But still, I'm glad she's with us.
Smoke Restaurant
She told us that the Big Smoke serves Filipino dishes at a very affordable price.  We arrived early in the morning and we just left our luggage at the hotel's reception and headed to the restaurant for a hearty breakfast.

Smoke is your typical Filipino restaurant with wooden tables and chairs. If you want something like fried tuyo (sun-dried fish), you can request from them, that's if it's available. Fried tuyo is Php25.00 for 4 pieces and garlic rice is Php25.00.

I didn't have much pictures of this place because I was too hungry to take more.  The food is just okay, it's more like a home-cooked, nothing special.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Please share and like my Facebook page :)

 
Unless otherwise stated, Lakwatserang Ligaw is the legal copyright owner of all materials on this site © Lakwatserang Ligaw | Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design